Collecting data from a database requires a quick setup, enabling you to easily begin analyzing data.
We support different databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and Redshift.
To collect data from a database and create a chart, follow these steps:
- 1.Test and save your credentials for the database.
- 2.Write a query or use our AI chatbot to generate a query for you.
- 3.Run the query and view the data.
- 4.Define a data pipeline to handle filters, date formats, calculations, and other requirements.
- 5.Save the dataset.
- 6.Create a dashboard and add charts connected to the dataset.
For security purposes, we recommend the following:
- 2.Grant the necessary privileges to the read-only user, ensuring they only have read access to specific tables.
- 3.Whitelist our IP addresses in your firewall to allow direct connections from BI.P.EYE servers to the database servers. 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168